Learning to making Brush Lettering

by - 10:57 PM

So, in a couples of week ago, i got a new stuff!
Yes, finally i got a pen brush! I'm really so excited because it's too hard to find that kind of pen brush. I've been searching at many book store in Jakarta & Bekasi but i can't found that. When i finally found that pen brush, it's really expensive (but it's okay because i really need it for upgrading my skill).

I decide to learn handlettering because i'm too curious with many people on instagram who's make some typography art with amazing result. First, i'm just trying handlettering with basic marker and it makes me confused. I saw so many tutorial on Youtube about making handlettering and it gets more hard because i haven't that kind of brush or something like that. So, i need to have one :)

I got Tombow pen brush brown color which recommended for handlettering, i can't found the black one in Gramedia Book Store Matraman with the price Rp 33.000

So here they are, i've been making some handlettering or brushlettering ...












Thank you!

You May Also Like

0 comments