Featured on CosmoGIRL Magazine, June 2015 !

by - 6:13 PM

I've been so long waiting for this CosmoGIRL Magz June realesed. Why? Because i've been chosen as a winner from Instagram competition #CGMakeOver at CosmoGIRL's instagram (@cosmogirl_ind) and featured on Hair-O-Rama article *yeay!*


Here they are ...



She is Arsya Nafisa (@arsyanaf21), young and talented make up artist and she's younger than me XD
But her skills is wonderful, she transform me (with her weapon as a make up artist) to be an amazing different look! Hahaha, i'm a person who didn't like using a make up product, for me just apply mosturizer cream and powder is pretty enough.


Mas Yanto is hairdresser for making my hair more beautiful and finally i got a new haircut! My mind said "Oh no! It'll be short hair or extreme coloring hair", but after i finished the hair makeover, i really satisfied with the result, previously i'm so scared that if my hair will get an extreme makeover.

Before and After Makeover

After got hair makeover, unfortunately i don't have a photo before of me
Ready for photoshoot! *Sorry for bad photo quality*
Great people behind the photoshoot
From left : Ka Cinantya (CosmoGIRL), Arsya (MUA), Ka Winston (Photographer)

Thanks to CosmoGIRL for this makeover!


Love,


Audia PV @audiaiueo

You May Also Like

0 comments