DIY Pop Up Birthday Card (www.cerita-kita.com)

by - 1:06 AM

Yes! This is my first article on a website and also to be a contributor *yeay*. I do this by my self and also all article in Cerita Kita's website is pure from our mind and it talk about the teenager issues or problem.

My first article has been released at July, 2015, really makes me nervous but also i'm so excited too. Got so much attention to make this diy article because it's not easy as we can see in a tutorial of diy on the internet. 
I keep learning so much things about making an article, Ka Bunga (Editor of Gogirl! Magazine) help me so damn good, she's teach me (haha maybe not only me but us as a contributor) so much things that i don't know.
Okay back to the article XD
For me, it's not my first time for making Pop Up Card, so when we have to make an article for the first time, i just thinking about making an DIY and i want to show to many people that making a DIY is really fun, hope you can like it and also you can try it :)










You May Also Like

0 comments