Photoshoot on GOGIRL! Magazine

by - 8:58 PM

Wohooo !
This is my first time to doing photoshoot on public magazine, and you know what? GOGIRL! Magz is my favorite magazine ever and i'm so excited to share this for all of you ☺.
I'm a one of winners of Nexcare product contest on GOGIRL! Magazine's twitter and the benefits is not only got a photoshoot (only for 5 winners), i also got MAP voucher for shopping, yay!!!.
Because the photoshoot at the office of GOGIRL! Magazine then I well had a chance to see directly how the atmosphere of magazine office, still do not believe that this is happened because one of my biggest dream is working on creative industry like a magazine office.
When did it happen ? It's like a middle year of 2013 and what a surprised moment for me because i met Chelsea Islan and then she's have a photoshoot too after we did it, fyi at that year she has not been famous as it is now. Honestly i don't know who is she but i see her was doing make up and OMG she so beautiful at all.
Of, course i'm so lucky to have a chance like this and i'll never forget cause i'm still not believe (again) that i will see my face on magazine ! Hahaha, sorry i'm too excessive but this is how i feel :D




We are the WINNER !!!


With the make up artist


You May Also Like

0 comments